Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vetkat night




I think I will write this as sort of a review, just stating my point of view about the whole event. I really had a tough time getting to the museum, where I had to call a cab for the first time and had to pay R80. 00 for it to take me there. This was not easy for me as I felt that taking part of the Vetkat event was for a good cause, some people didn't feel that way. I really enjoyed the event and felt that everything was very professionally put together. My questions where answered about the pictures being in colour or black and white, they were in colour. I hope that my jewellery gets sold so that some of that the some of the money could be used to help those kids reach for their dream. The speeches, singing and poem were over the top. A part of me still wishes that I had some interaction with the kids in high school, they have so much potential and if given the right tools, they could do far batter.

No comments: