Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crit


Well we had a crit with our lectures, so as to get a skilled and neutral input on our work. I say skilled because they thought some of the things that we know and neutral because they are not our friends who sometime spare our feelings or who know just as much as we do.
I must say that I was a bit tense because I didn't know what to expect. I got to hear what I new at the back of my mind about some pieces but didn't want to admit that it to myself though it was what it was. I also got some jewellery design ideas. Here are some of their drawings, not drawn to the T but make some sense to me. I wish it was as easy said and easily done. The one thing that's stopping me from making things right now, is the 3000 word essay that is waiting to be done by the beginning of next month. Good luck to me!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: