Monday, May 10, 2010

Final Pieces





I could call this a review or connecting the dots of my jewellery to the Vetkat exhibition. Well this month I had to do a green theme piece of jewellery but I did the Vetkat instead. With this Vetkat exhibition I focused on the images, or his drawings. I was taken in by how explicit I thought some of them where. In order to avoid any discomfort, I focused on the flowers on the paintings or drawings. We got these drawing from the deportment in Black and white and the one thing that I kept asking myself was, (Were they in colour?)
I never really pushed to found out more because I had come up with a solution to my problems. Recreate the flowers and add my own colour to them. I quit enjoyed this exercise because I didn't over stress about the end product, I just started soldering jumpings together, what really mattered in these pieces of jewellery, was the end product to be colourful.

No comments: