Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good luck ladybug










I don't know it I should blog about this pendent from the beginning or to just post what I think is important. Seeing as I'm trying new things and different angels, I will star from the beginning.
I joint a group 'Gods fan' group on facebook and the people that were online kept mentioning a book called THE SHACK. The Shack is a book by W M. Paul Young 2009 "In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant THE SHACK wrestles with timeless questions :Where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain? The answers Mack gets will astound you and perhaps transform you as much as it did him. You'll want everyone you know to read this book!" The author was right, the people that read it wanted us, as group members to read it as well. I'm not a person that likes or loves reading and I'm suffering the consequences of that. I read about how it was changing people's lives and felt compiled to read it.
In the book a cirial killer uses the spot on a ladybug's back to indicate the number of young girls he has killed. I was shocked to see how Pual used something so sweet and innocent looking to mark or symbolise pain and distruction. I wanted to make something positive and funky with that ladybug. That is why I chose a clover which is concidered as a good luck charm exspecialy if it's a four leaved one.

No comments: