Saturday, August 29, 2009

Being creative

I took some playing cards from one of the learners and they had been laying around the house for some time. I have been stressing about my work not being creative enough. At first I wanted to stick them in my book then after that, I reminded myself that I want to been creative or to think out of the box. So I started cutting the card to see what would happen.


Then I stuck it in my book but that seemed normal to me so I wrote around it. This is what I wrote “Sometimes when we do things in life, we call that taking a chance and it is only when the pieces of a puzzle come together that we truly understand what is going on. I’m trying a lot of things and one of those things, is to be creative in another level, not to lose my mind but just to be creative. To push the bounders and to go over the top without worrying or without a care in the world, as long as I’m happy.”

No comments: